The Institute Of Professional Tourist Guides Of Southern Africa ( IPTGSA)
2020 Annual general meeting
You are invited to attend The Institute Of Professional Tourist Guides Of Southern Africa ( IPTGSA) 2020 ( postponed due to Covid-19)on Thursday 21 January 2021 via an online Zoom meeting.
The BOARD and EXCO will be present at the venue and conduct the online Zoom meeting from 10:00 to 11:00. Please make sure that you register online so an invite code may be sent to all registered participants.
- 09:55- Online presence for linking
- 10:00- Welcome, Program Director (Sam Wenger)
- 10:05- Confirming the number of registrations and attendees to meet quorum.
- 10:10- Approval of previous minutes (Members can find documents online)
- 10:15- Chairmans report and way forward (Johan van Biljon)
- 10:25- Treasurers report (Ian Stevens)
- 10:35- Outcome of online voting and presenting of the new committee.
- 10:40- Open discussion:
- Fee structure
- Membership growth
- Amendment of constitution
- 11:00 Appreciation and Closure
To register for this online Zoom AGM please follow this link ( Click here)
All members attending the AGM online or at the venue will get full Credits (6)
Please do register even if you register an apology
IPTGSA Zoom log in
Topic: IPTGSA 2020 AGM
Time: Jan 21, 2021 10:00 AM Johannesburg
Meeting ID: 707 744 6116